Our tensiometers and contact angle analyzers
This instrument is specified for determining interfacial tension of oil against water by the ring method D971 and solutions of surface-active agents in ASTM method D1331. It is also specified for testing synthetic rubber lattices in ASTM method D1417 and determining the surface tension of industrial water and industrial wastewater in ASTM 1590.
The interfacial tensiometer is designed to measure both upward and downward forces on the DuNouy Ring.
- Comes with 1ea DuNouy ring & Carry Case
- RAPID MEASUREMENT in 15 to 30 seconds
- DIRECT READING from circular scale in dynes/cm
- REPRODUCIBLE RESULTS within +-0.05 dynes/cm
- PORTABILITY with carry case for easy transport
Bubble pressure also available
DY-300 Automatic Tensiometer
Evaluation for Paints, Inks, and additives for the coating process. Our most popular "work horse" automatic tensiometer. Accuracy = 0.2mN/m
DY-500 Automatic Tensiometer
Advanced automatic tensiometer with additional capabilities including dynamic contact angle and powder contact angle. Accuracy = 0.2mN/m
DY-700 Automatic Tensiometer
Most advanced automatic tensiometer with additional capabilities including dynamic contact angle and powder contact angle. Accuracy = 0.02mN/m
- Computer Controlled w/ electronic output
- Lamella length and liquid density are available in addition to surface tension & interfacial tension
- DuNouy Ring and Wilhelmy Plate capable
- Temperature controlled stages available
- Advanced models added features include dynamic contact angle and powder contact angle
Contact Angle Analyzers
DMs-200 Contact Angle Meter
A base model contact angle meter. Ideal for straight forward contact angle analysis and reporting
DMs-401 Contact Angle Meter
Compact but high performance surface measuring tool. Measure static & dynamic contact angles, surface free energy & surface and Interfacial tension of liquids. Sophisticated optional modules available to extend functions; computer control dispenser, temperature control devices, and sliding method measurement system under tilting base.
PCA-1 Portable Contact Angle Meter
This portable contact angle meter is ideal for working with large panels or occasions where you need to go on-site to take a reading. The PCA-1 is lightweight and easy to operate.
- FAMAS Software platform same for all models
- Surface Free Energy analysis
- Surface/Interfacial tension of liquids
- Automatic recognition of drop deposition
- Live image & focusing aid
- Droplet volume monitoring